Chiswick Cycling Club - chiswickcyclingclub.org.uk
The Chiswick Cycling Club is a local club serving the Chiswick area.
If you are interested in cycling and live in the Chiswick area please email: Chiswick Cycling Club.
...or just request to Join group on our : Facebook page where you can see our latest activities.
We are now having regular Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday rides! Club runs leaving from the George and Devonshire by Hogarth roundabout on Sundays at 8:30am. More details on our Facebook page. If you are interested please drop a line to: Chiswick Cycling Club
CCC Team of 8 Complete La Diagonale Royale (Brest to Menton) in 9 days
Two of our boys leading the pack at Hillingdon
One of our favourite Sunday ride destinations Windsor Great Park, and later at the 'clubhouse'
Club colours appearing atop Alpine and Pyrenean passes
Rehydration at the Bedford Park Festival
CCC visit the Olympic Velodrome
Our Cyclo-cross Mudlarks
I wish the chap I was following had mudguards
Beautiful winter day for a Sunday club ride to Windsor Great Park
Our brave boys conquer the Tourmalet
May 21st 2016
Sunny Surrey Hills
November 9th 2015
Autumnal Richmond Park
November 8th 2015
Regular Sunday club run.
November 5th 2015
You may have seen our banner.
June 16th 2015
Chris B and Agata enjoyed a pleasant ride on the French Revolution around the former English province of Calais.
April 19th 2015
The first outing for the club kit and what a sight we looked.
We are now having regular Sunday 9:00am! club runs leaving from Chiswick New Pool. If you are interested please drop a line to: Chiswick Cycling Club .
January 25th 2015
The hardy regulars enjoyed a run down to Cobham where we took refuge form the cold in a cheery coffee shop.
We are now having regular Sunday 9:30am club runs leaving from Chiswick New Pool. If you are interested please drop a line to: Chiswick Cycling Club .
September 24th 2014
Our kit has been finalised. This pdf file has all the details: Kit Design
The Inaugural Run
June 28th 2014
We are organising a first "Club run" on the 28th June as follows:
- Route is Chiswick to Windsor Drift Road and back (there is a cafe there so we can either stop or do approx another 7 miles around Drift Road -see later for ideas around group riding)
- Mileage is 80 Km
- Ride time - 9.30 am from Chiswick Pool
- THIS IS A NO DROP RIDE ie we all ride together at a pace that all can handle.
- Subject to numbers, we might need to break ourselves into groups - we will have 8 to a group for safety reasons
- I would be very happy to issue some guidelines on riding as a group nearer the time. By the way, the Drift Rd circuit that is usually a bit quieter with traffic is a good place to learn to ride as a group peloton if this is new to you.